Syrian Left Communist or Anarchist Opposition?

Hello,

This is my first post here and I was drawn here when looking for left communist or anarchist opposition to Syria.

My initial point of interest in looking this up was to understand the role of the United States of America in this conflict, which seems to be to undermine the status quo through the Syrian Revolution General Council (via CIA), selling of arms and private funding of the local committees through the "Adopt a Revolution" program.

The Syrian National Council seems to be allied with Turkey, which is opposed by the PKK. I looked up the PKK and they seemed to be a front group of left communists, anarchists, Marxist-Leninists and others.

So if anyone wanted to enlighten me on existing opposition groups in the Syrian conflict that seems more interesting to track its behavior (left communist or anarchist), I'd appreciate it. The local coordination committees seem to be similar to the Occupy movement, though probably also sharing the various confusing points of view and wasn't sure if these were of interest still or if they seem to be compromised in this struggle.

Forum: 

From what I know of left communists they will not be forming any fronts with any bourgeois groups no matter how left wing, revolutionary, redder than thou, or anti-state these dangerous groups present themselves. Anyone interested in getting rid of capitalism, establishing tbe dictatorship of tbe proletariat, and setting out to build tbe communist society, should keep well clear of these bourgeois groupings, whose function is to mislead, to confuse, and ultimately prevent a proletarian revolution. There may be some workers in Syria who can see the internecine fighting of the various murderous groups, including self-styled opposition gangs, for what it is - ie the barbaric death throes of a decaying system - but I doubt the presence of any left communists there, though may be in the future....