Comradely greetings

Dear comrades,

My name is Zoran, 31, i am from Belgrade, Serbia. I would like to join ICT. Salute to you all here.

Comradely greetings,

Zoran Minic

Forum: 

Zoran

Great. To join us you first need to engage in an exchange of ideas. You don't need to do it on this fourm (you can send an email) but we would want to know first of all why you want to join. We need to make sure that what you think you are joining is actually what we stand for. It would be good too to hear of the state of things inside the working class in Belgrade. Internationalist greetings!

Great news Zoran. As a relatively new supporter of the CWO/ICT I'm always pleased when someone shows an interest in the ideas of the communist left which have been marginalised for too long.

Thanks comrades,

i've already sent mail with my political activity and biography on official E-mail.

I stand on position of communist left. Of cource i will write in special topic about state of things here in Belgrade, and a lot more of cource. Here we do not have real communist party, i mean Paty of Communist Left, becouse only that is real communism. But i will wrote more.

Comradely greetings.

Zoran

Sounds very good.

A really important contribution is translation of our materials. Can you assist in that regard?

Of cource.

PleASE, COMRADES DO YOU HAVE I INTERNAL MAILIN LIST, I CAN PUT HERE ENTIRE MY POLITICAL ACTIVITY, WHAT SHOULD I DO TO BECOME MEMBER OF YOUR ORGANIZATION.