How can a lone sympathizer/observer contribute?

First of all I apologize if this isn't the proper place to ask such a question, but I haven't been able to find any other.

I'm just curious at this point how someone who is sympathetic with the ICT and the internationalist communist left in general can contribute to our broad historical project? I haven't been politically active for a few years due to the demands of survival and family responsibilities but I'm looking to get involved in some way.

I don't believe I have the time or resources to commit to actually trying to join an organization at this point. I do not believe there are any organized left-communist inspired groups in my area. Thanks for any suggestions or info in advance.

Forum: 

Firstly I recommend you to write to our central address for any further explanations. The apply-mode is on the bottom of the english home-page. You may find it by clicking on "articles" and scrolling to the bottom with your mouse wheel.

Comrade, your generosity is welcome, since our organization certainly needs all the help any comrade wishes to give.

I will just point down some basic things that may help us.

1. We definetely lack in translators, so if by any chance you are keen in translating any language we would be certainly gratefull.
  2. We are allways happy to reveive letters or articles that portrait local issues or situations. If we don't take position on many things, it isn't because we "snob" certain themes, it is actualy because we haven't got enough comrades writing!
  3. We have lots of documents yet to be digitilized, and any comrade who would like to chalenge this hard work, we would be certainly happy to get him involved!

These are the first things that come up to my mind in this moment, yet I'm sure some other comrades might ask to come in support of our lacking forces in other activities!

Thank you for asking.

The question Graham raises is extremely pertinent. This is a situation in which most sympathizers find themselves. Definitely contributing to translation, writing letters and articles, graphic art, helping digitize documents are all good things. Find something to write about a local situation and let people know generally what is going on in your area generally would be good.

Good suggestions, many of which I think I can help out with. Will be in touch when I get the chance, but certainly digitizing documents and graphic art are within the realm of things I could help with.

Graham We have a ton of old documents in English that need digitising. If you are prepared for it I can post them

Sure, I'll PM you.