The CWO will holding a meeting in the Sheffield Anarchist Bookfair on May 20 2017. The details and topic will be announced later.
Help the Internationalist Communist Tendency
Comrade, the Internationalist Communist Tendency has no other source of support but the donations of members, supporters and subscribers. Help us to strenghten it!
- The Platform of the International Bureau for the Revolutionary Party - In English, French, Italian, Farsi and Spanish versions. Revised English version - 50 p.
- For Comunism - An Introduction to the Politics of the Internationalist Communist Tendency - £3
- South Africa's New Turmoil - Marikana and the ANC's Century of Service to Capitalism - £2
- Spain 1934-9 - From Working Class Struggle to Imperialist War - £3
- Platform of the Committee of Intesa 1925 - With an introduction explaining the fight of the founders of the Communist party of Italy against the manoeuvres of Stalinism and the confusions of Gramsci - £3
- Class Consciousness and Revolutionary Organisation - The relationship of party, class and consciousness on the road to proletarian emancipation - £4
- Trotsky, Trotskyism, Trotskyists - Examines the course of how Trotsky who made such an enormous contribution to revolutionary practice ended up giving his name to a movement which returned to the errors of Social Democracy - £2
- Revolutionary Perspectives (Third Series) - Numbers 1-63 (Quarterly Magazine of the CWO) are all still available - Each copy - £2
Send requests to:
BM CWO, London, WC1N 3XX, UK - email
- Milano, via Calvairate, 1 - Circolo Prometeo sez. Onorato Damen - Martedì ore 21:15
- Parma, Corcagnano, Piazzale Municipio, 1 - Mercoledì ore 21:15
- Roma, via Efeso, 2 - c/o Circolo Mario Mieli - Martedì ore 17:30-20:00
- Napoli, vico G. Maffei, 18 - Circolo Prometeo sez. Mauro Stefanini - c/o La città del sole
- Italy, Ist. Prometeo - Via Calvairate, 1 - 20136 Milano
- UK, CWO, BM CWO - London, WC1N 3XX
- Canada, R.S. - C.P. 173, Succ. C - Montreal, H2L 4K1
- Germany, GIS c/o Rotes Antiquariat - Rungestr. 20 - 10179 Berlin
The Communist Workers’ Organisation is (unsurprisingly!) a not-for-profit organisation. We have no so-called “professional revolutionaries”, nor paid officials. Our sole funding comes from the subscriptions and donations of members and supporters. Anyone wishing to donate (to “Prometheus Publications”) can now do so safely using the Paypal button below.
Subscriptions to Revolutionary Perspectives (3 issues) and Aurora (at least 4 issues) are:
- UK £15 (€18)
- Europe £20 (€24)
- World £25 (€30, $30)
Take out a supporter’s sub by adding £10 (€12) to each sum. This will give you priority mailings of Aurora and other free pamphlets as they are produced.
Publications. CWO publications are not copy-righted and we only ask that those who reproduce them acknowledge the original source on our website www.leftcom.org. Purchasing any of the publications listed on this site or in our various documents can be done in several ways:
- By emailing us at email@example.com and asking for our banking details
- By writing a cheque to the “CWO” and sending it to BM CWO, London WC1N 3XX
- By donating the cost of the publications required via Paypal using the “Donate” button
- The book “Bordiga Beyond the Myth” by Onorato Damen can also be ordered via Amazon
Aurora is the broadsheet of the ICT for the interventions amongst the working class. It is published and distributed in several countries and languages. So far it has been distributed in UK, France, Italy, Canada, USA, Colombia.
Journal of the Communist Workers’ Organisation -- Why not subscribe to get the articles whilst they are still current and help the struggle for a society free from exploitation, war and misery? Joint subscriptions to Revolutionary Perspectives (3 issues) and Aurora (our agitational bulletin - 4 issues) are £15 in the UK, €24 in Europe and $30 in the rest of the World.
An Introduction to the Politics of the Internationalist Communist Tendency
Party, Class and Soviets in the October Revolution
Second Edition, November 2007
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.